Photo Booth Rental Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable retainer in the minimum amount of $250 is due upon reservation. Event Date will not be reserved until this deposit is received. The remaining amount is due 30 days prior to your event. If payment is not received prior to this date, client forfeits deposit and this agreement could be voided at the providers discretion. We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Any and all payments are final. No refunds are given. Client agrees that in addition to any and all other legal rights and remedies Provider may have, Client will pay a $35.00 fee for any and all returned checks. If the rental time period exceeds the service period agreed to in the invoice below, the overage in rental time will be billed to the operator at the hourly rate of $175 per hour, billed in half-hour increments of $87.50. Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided.
Multi-Day Photo Booth Rentals
Multi-Day Rentals require a custom package. Full Payment is due upon reservation unless otherwise instructed in writing by the Provider. Once the rental package is agreed to and payment has been received for the event any and all requests for a change must be conveyed in writing at least 30 days before the event date. No changes can be made within the final 30 days before an event. Any changes are subject to the Provider’s Discretion, no refunds can be given in the event that the request cannot be granted.. In the event that the change results in a date or location change additional fee’s could apply and all changes are subject to availability.
Access, Space & Power for Photo Booth
Client will arrange for an appropriate space for the Photo Booth at event’s venue. The photo booth + prop table will requires a space 10′ deep x 10′ wide x 7′ high. Client is responsible for providing extension cords if need be for booth locations outside 50 ft of electrical outlet, including outdoor events. Standard outlet required.(110V, 5 amps, 3 prong outlet).
Date Changes & Cancellations
Any request for a date change must be made thirty (30) days in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to availability of Photo Booth by provider and receipt of a new service contract. A fee of fifty dollars ($50) will be assessed for any date change. If in the event the new date cannot be accommodated all deposits and payments received shall be forfeited. Provider promises to make all reasonable attempts at date changes. We understand that plans sometimes change and we want to work with you when this happens. Rebecca's Photo Booth Co. will refund any amount you have paid less the reservation fee to reserve a photo booth. When you reserve a photo booth from us this prevents us from booking any other potential events for that day. If you cancel and we are able to fill that date you will receive a 100% refund. If a date change is due to a military deployment you will receive a 100% refund. We thank you for understanding this cancellation policy, and we will do everything in our power to try and fill any date left open so that you can receive a full refund. If you know that your date may be subject to change, please let us know as soon as possible. We may be available for your alternate date and we would be able to move to another date.
Damage to Provider's Equipment
Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by: a) Any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by Client or its guests, or b) Any theft or disaster (including but not limited to fire, flood or earthquake). Provider reserves the right to end rental period early at their sole discretion if booth is being abused to the extent that the provider feels could result in equipment damage. However, provider must provide Client with prior notification and warning before ending rental period.
Client agrees to, and understands the following: a) Client will indemnify provider against any and all liability related to Client’s event during or after Client’s event. Client will indemnify Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with Client. b) Client will indemnify Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Rebecca's Photo Booth Co.; its representatives, employees or affiliates at Client’s event.
Client agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give to Rebecca's Photo Booth Co.: The right and permission to copyright and use, photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose. In addition I, hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Rebecca's Photo Booth Co. from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
For any events occurring in a downtown-type atmosphere there will be a $15 flat rate parking fee unless validation is provided ahead of time.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. This is the entire agreement between Provider and Client relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. In the event of a conflict between parties, Client agrees to solve any disagreements via arbitration. In the event Provider is unable to supply a working photo booth for at least 95% of the Service Period, Client shall be refunded a prorated amount based on the amount of service received. If the printer fails to print out photos onsite the Provider will be allowed to give a web site to the client where there guests can log onto and order prints free of charge with free shipping as well as the ability to download the digital files for their own use.
DJ Services Terms & Conditions
DJ Rental Terms & Conditions For the purposes of clarity, the client engaging the services of Rebecca's Photo Booth Co. will hereafter be referred to as THE CLIENT, and any references to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Rebecca's Photo Booth Co. Our disc jockey will be referred to as THE PERFORMER. THE CLIENT engages us to provide the entertainment outlined in the contract, and we accept the engagement, subject to THE CLIENT’s agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. The booking will not be considered to have been accepted by us until we have received a copy of the contract, signed by THE CLIENT, and accompanied by the client’s deposit.
2. In the event of the client’s deposit being unpaid or returned (eg: cheque returned due to insufficient funds, etc), any confirmation of receipt from us will be null and void, and we remain free to accept another engagement for the same date, unless the client submits another deposit payment immediately. We reserve the right to demand reimbursement of any bank charges levied on us due to the client’s submission of an unpaid cheque.
3. In the event of the client cancelling the booking, the deposit is non-refundable. In addition, should the client cancel the booking within one calendar month prior to the date of the event, we reserve the right to claim the full balance. If your booking is re-scheduled for another date within 12 months of the original booking, subject to our availability your deposit may be applied to the new date. All cancellations MUST be made in writing, signed by the client named on the original booking contract (except in the event of the original client’s death or incapacity) and sent to us by recorded delivery. This is the ONLY method of cancellation that is acceptable.
4. In the unlikely event of our performer’s non-arrival for any reason, we will make every possible effort to procure the services of an alternative performer of equally high standing. Any additional expense will be borne by us. Should we be unable to provide alternative suitable entertainment, or should the client wish to find their own alternative entertainment, we will refund the client’s deposit within seven working days. This shall be the full extent of our liability. However, please be assured that due to our strict professionalism, we have NEVER failed to fulfil our obligations.
5. The balance of the agreed fee is to be paid directly to our performer in cash upon their arrival at the venue, unless an alternative method has been agreed with us in advance.
6. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that we have adequate and safe access to the venue in order to bring in sound and lighting equipment by the shortest route possible for our use at the event. The client must ensure that one hour is allowed prior to the start and at the end of the event for the performer to bring in and set up and dismantle and remove his or her equipment. Where we have not been notified of the necessity to take equipment in via stairs, there will be no reduction in fee for commencing the performance reasonably late. We are unable to perform higher than one floor above or below ground level, unless a lift / elevator is available (this does not apply where we are not required to supply sound and lighting equipment – eg: club installation is available for our use).
7. While we will make every effort to commence and end the booked performance at the agreed times, we will not accept responsibility for the late start or early termination of the performance where this is caused by events beyond our reasonable control. Any delayed set up time and/or subsequent delayed start time due to the overrun of any prior proceeding, or of situations outside of our control will not warrant any extension of the stated finishing time or any fee reduction. Such situations may include, but are not limited to, poor access, room clearing and dancefloor preparation. In the unlikely event of our performer’s late arrival causing the performance to commence later than booked, a prorata reduction in the fee will be given. Where the performer is ordered to end the performance by venue management, the client or any authorised official for any reason, the performer will be obliged to follow such an order, but the full fee will remain payable.
8. In the event of civil unrest at the event, or if our performer is threatened or otherwise intimidated by any person present at the event, we permit our appointed performer to suspend or terminate the performance as the performer feels appropriate. In the event of a temporary suspension, we reserve the right to not re-commence the performance until the relevant person(s) is/are ejected. No refund or reduction will be made for suspension or termination of the performance.
9. For outdoor events, the client will provide adequate waterproof overhead cover (eg: a tarpaulin or gazebo) to protect the performer’s electrical equipment from rain. We will only set up on level ground or an adequate stage. We will not set up on uneven ground for safety reasons.